Airbnb Management Fort Lauderdale, Vacation Rental Management
Airbnb management Fort Lauderdale has been highly successful for a variety of reasons. It’s a world-famous area in Florida for the beaches and canals. Over 13 million people from all over the world visit Fort Lauderdale and many are looking to stay at some of the exclusive condos. Many visitors would rather stay in an Airbnb and enjoy more space along with the amenities that come with it. There are some condos that are highly sought after that a vacation rental management property can benefit from.
For those looking for an Airbnb investment, the following are some buildings that have seen great success. They are known for being the most pristine places to stay due to their location, luxury appeal, spaciousness, and amenities.
Year Built: 2008
Location: 3101 Bayshore Dr, Fort Lauderdale
The location of W Residences Fort Lauderdale is just the beginning of the allure to this condominium complex. It’s positioned between the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal. The vision is said to be daring with bold designs. People coming to Fort Lauderdale want to experience oceanfront luxury and this condo delivers. There are 171 residences in total and some of the distinct features include oversized balconies, high ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows, and panoramic beach and city views. The ambiance is classy, airy, and luxurious in each extraordinary residence.
The condo itself brings visitors to the heart of the waterfront community, which is highly sought after. Best airbnb management companies have found that this property is sought after all year round. Amenities offered are for luxury resident owners and vacationers alike. This is a place to be pampered.
- Beachfront with 315 feet of designated beach.
- Wet East® – heated swimming pool with oceanfront views.
- Wet West® – Private VIP saltwater pool.
- Cabanas – Private cabanas can be booked and you can order from the WET® Bar and Grille.
- Fit Center – Space for fitness with top-of-the-line equipment.
- Away® Spa –Full-service luxury spa.
- STEAK 954 – Steven Starr gourmet oceanfront restaurant.
- EL VEZ – Stephen Starr Mexican restaurant.
- SUSHI BAR – Swanky sushi bar with delectable appetizers and rolls.
- LIVING ROOM – Ocean view lounge for cocktails, bites, and socializing
- Concierge service.
- Valet parking, self-parking for residence owners.
- Package delivery services.
- Phone access to services offered at the hotel and amenities.
- Text messaging services for things like deliveries or the arrival of your guests.
- Access to all the amenities of the hotel.
- High 9-foot floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Stunning view of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway.
- Spacious balconies with glass sliding doors.
- Fully finished living and dining areas.
- Entertainment system
- Signature W Hotels® bed
- NudeAudio Studio 5
- Plush seating
- Up to 56” LCD TV
- Designer vanity tops, shower, tub, walls, and floors.
- Premium spa bathtub and separate shower.
- Designer fixtures, faucets, and accessories.
Kitchen and Dining
- Fully integrated kitchens.
- Italian-designed cabinetry.
- Polished stone countertops.
- Deluxe side-by-side refrigerator and freezer.
- Flat range stove.
- Gourmet wall oven.
- Under-mounted stainless steel sink.
- Luxurious dining table with seating.
- Washer and dryer.
Year Built: 2018
Location: 401 N Birch Rd, Fort Lauderdale
This complex is ideally located just one block from the ocean amongst luscious scenery and ocean views. The Menin Hospitality Boutique Hotel offers you the most up-to-date technology and comfort. When it comes to vacation rental management, a property here will have a lot of demand. The building sits behind the W and has its own private lobby for residences while allowing you to take advantage of the hotel amenities.
Gale Residences is close to Fort Lauderdale Beach and the North Beach Village, which is a fantastic neighborhood. It sits on a full block in the center of the village. Managed by the Menin Hospitality Group, they are well-known for developing memorable properties. There is a lovely nostalgic charm with touches of elegance in their contemporary interior. There are plenty of other large hotels in the area and a neighborhood that services visitors. The International Boat Show, Las Olas Shopping and Dining District, and the Bahia Mar Marina are all nearby.
There are many amenities and services for residents and those staying at your Airbnb Management Fort Lauderdale property here. There are 128 fully finished residences with 1,2, or 3 bedroom units and townhouses. Here are just some of the building features provided:
- 24/7 valet parking
- 24/7 welcome desk in the lobby
- Concierge service
- Access-controlled parking garage
- Grand Lobby made from imported stone, wood, and custom finishes
- Smart building technology, high capacity communications technology, and green innovations
- Premium retail and signature restaurants on the ground level
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout common areas
- Private residents-only clubroom with a fully equipped show kitchen and bar
- Rooftop swimming pool with a lounge to watch the sunset
- A fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness center with HDTV
- Outdoor fitness and meditation area
- Residents-only swimming pool with Intracoastal views
- Steps from the ocean and the Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Exclusive services offered by the Gale Boutique Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Private, residents-only movie theater
- Expansive, fully landscaped resort-style terrace with Intracoastal views
- Exterior BBQ area
- Pet-friendly atmosphere
- Dedicated service elevator
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Electric bicycles available to residents
- Modern design with open-concept floor plan
- 9 ft. ceilings
- Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Oversized balconies on some units
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
- Smart home technology
- Built-in wiring for HDTV, multiple phone/data lines, and high-speed Internet
- Individually controlled, energy-efficient central heating and air conditioning systems
- Italian cabinets with contemporary hardware
- All top of the line appliances
- Imported stone countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Spa amenities
- Dual sinks
- Glass shower enclosure
- Soaker tubs in master bedrooms
- High-end European-style fixtures
- Custom finished flooring and walls in wet areas
Year Built: 1952
Location: 4040 Galt Ocean Dr
This epic high rise was originally built and is in one of the most desirable areas in Fort Lauderdale, the Galt Ocean Mile. Condos here are part of the hotel rental program so when you’re not using your property, it’s free to be used as an Airbnb. There’s a lot to be said for this development as it retains its charm from years gone by while keeping up with the times.
The new multi-million dollar VIP penthouses are the talk of the town being nicknamed Heaven on Eleven. There is an oceanside restaurant and a Tiki bar as well as private cabanas by the pool that overlooks the beach. You can enjoy a piano lounge, salon, luxury massages services, beachfront yoga classes. Conference space is a benefit for those looking for an Airbnb investment property. The property is close to the High Taylor Birch State Park and shopping at the Galleria Mall.
- 24/7 Security
- Business Center
- Common area WiFi
- Fitness Center
- On-site Management
- Heated pool
- Spa / Hot Tub
- Street Level Retail
- Floor-to-ceiling hurricane-resistant windows
- Views of the resort’s private beach and the city
- Individually decorated with sophisticated design
- Spa-inspired baths
- State-of-the-art kitchens
- Large patios
Q Club (Hilton)
Year Built: 2007
Location: 505 FT LAUDERDALE BEACH BL, Beach Area
1 to 2 bedrooms
The Hilton Q Condo Hotel offers luxurious 1 and 2 bedrooms in their oceanfront resort lifestyle. Guests at your vacation rental management here will be able to use the benefits of a resort hotel suite but get to enjoy all the hotel amenities. There are 333 residences and 25 stories in total. Those staying here get special perks like private dining, valet parking, and private poolside cabanas fully stocked with refreshments and a TV. The Ocean Explorers Kids’ Club makes this a great spot for family vacations with fun games, activities, and excursions. Your Airbnb guests will be invited to cocktail receptions with visiting chefs from Hilton resorts.
The Q is a well-thought-out lifestyle and there are many perks like the member privileges at Spa Q and Fitness by Pecor™ center. There is complimentary access to a well-equipped fitness center and a variety of movement classes, from yoga to water aerobics. AquaKnox is a seafood restaurant where fresh seafood is flown in daily. Le Marche is the contemporary European gourmet market and bakery with oceanfront seating. People staying here can always call for the in-room dining service 24 hours a day.
- Indoor/outdoor bar
- Cafe and restaurant on the ground floor
- High-end retail boutiques
- Gourmet deli
- Multi-lingual concierge and front desk staff
- 24/7 security, valet, bellmen
- Daily maid and housekeeping service
- Room service
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Spa with private massages and treatments by the pool
- Heated pool with water features and two spas
- Restaurant and Grill with indoor/outdoor seating offering meals and bar service
- Designer furnishings throughout
- Flooring in entry foyers
- Expansive balconies
- Porcelain tiling
- Smart building technology with electronic entry lock security, hotel phone system and additional wiring for private phone lines and high-speed data lines, satellite or cable for the flat-screen TV
- Master bath with imported marble floors, vanities, and wet walls
- Whirlpool tubs
- Frameless enclosures on separate showers
- Guest bath and powder rooms
- Custom vanity tops
- European cabinets and designer mirrors
- Gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and backsplashes
- Stainless steel ovens, microwaves, full-size refrigerators, sinks, and dishwashers
- Ceramic radiant cooking top