If you’re searching for the best condos in Hallandale Beach for Airbnb, you’re in the right spot. For Airbnb management, Hallandale Beach is one of the hottest spots. It is a fantastic getaway while still being really close to Fort Lauderdale. There is a quiet, seaside feel here as well as some attractions that bring people to this area. It’s home of Gulfstream Park, which includes horse racing and a casino. There is also the Mardi Gras Casino, which is a greyhound race track that hosts the World Classic. Nearby, there is shopping at Aventura Mall, the Bal Harbour Mall, and other popular shopping. You have easy access to nightlife destinations in nearby Sunny Isles Beach, South Beach and Fort Lauderdale.
Year Built: 2004
Location: 2080 S Ocean Drive, Hallandale Beach, FL
2080 is a stunning oceanfront condo lifestyle with 18 floors in total and a variety of spacious condo vacation rental management options. There are a lot of lovely details that sets it apart like tiny carpeting, and incredible ceramics. Every suite is different with spectacular shapes and materials incorporated. They’ve done a great job of offering up the true Miami coast lifestyle, incorporating the beach and fine luxuries. Nearby there are colourful parks, race tracks, cinemas, pubs, open-air theatres and street performances. From 2080, it’s a quick step into the excitement of the night. Enjoy walking through the busy streets of Miami or spend some time at a restaurant watching the people go by.
- Wall-to-wall plush carpeting in the living room, dining room, and bedrooms.
- Ceramic floor tiling in wet areas
- Prewired outlets for multiple lines of telephone, fax & internet access
- AC/heating system
- Poggenpohl luxury German kitchen cabinetry
- Stainless steel built-in oven
- Glass cooktop
- Stainless steel double sink
- Designer faucet
- Double door panelled refrigerator with ice/water dispenser
- Delta Designer bathroom fixtures
- Pick up/drop off courtesy dock
- Breathtaking lobby with marble and stone floors, coffered ceilings and exclusive decor
- 24-hour lobby
- Valet Parking
- Covered secured garage
- Oceanview balconies with classic Mediterranean style ironwork
Year Built: 2006
Location: 1830 S Ocean Drive, Hallandale Beach, FL
This condo building is an impressive 51 floors with over 400 units that are either 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms. The Beach Club Hallandale is the tallest building in Broward County. There are three buildings in total now and they are home to 1258 oceanfront codes in South Florida. It is one of the most sought after Airbnb management Hallandale Beach offers. The designers managed to give it a modern feel while honouring old Miami luxury.
This is one of the Hallandale Beach properties that make it easy to run your Airbnb. They allow short term rentals and many people do look to stay here for the incredible suites right by the ocean along with all the amenities of being at the Beach Club. It’s exclusive and high in demand for executives and tourists. It’s in a central location of Hallandale Beach with popular restaurants and shopping nearby. Just a few miles away is the Gulfstream Park and the Gulfstream Racetrack.
- Oversize terraces to capture the view of the ocean or city
- spacious living room.
- Ocean and Intracoastal views
- Large dining area
- Spacious living room with terrace
- Oversized terraces and glass railing accessible from the bedroom and living room
- Floor to ceiling laminated windows with energy-efficient tinted glass
- High-end stackable washer and dryer
- Efficient central air/heating unit
- State-of-the-art telecommunications wiring including high-speed cabling to all television outlets and “home run” configured CAT5 cable for telephone and data communication.
- The Master bedroom includes elegant marble flooring, granite vanity top, designer faucets, full-width vanity mirror, whirlpool tub, and walk-in marble shower.
- The kitchen includes European style cabinets, a full-size fridge, a glass cooktop, granite countertops and a backsplash. Built-in convection/microwave oven.
- Stunning central pool deck, connecting the three towers together.
- Several pools
- Multiple hot tubs
- Plenty of sunbathing space
- Outdoor restaurant
- spa overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- 24/7 Concierge
- 24/7 hour security
- Impressive 2-story lobby entrance
- 24/7 valet parking
- Party room
Year Built: 2013
Location: 2600 E Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hallandale Beach, FL
Beachwalk is an excellent vacation rental management property because it incorporates the beach and city living into one. It’s a great vacation rental as well as for those coming into Miami on business. It’s got a truly serene feeling to it with it’s Intracoastal living vibe. When guests and owners have a condo here, they have the benefit of the members-only beach club right on the perfect white sandy beaches. Spacious, airy suites are available fully furnished in 2 and 3 bedroom options. They offer fantastic resort-style services, making it easy for those who own an Airbnb. There is a concierge for their questions that make your job as an Airbnb owner much easier. It’s central to everything but the beach club offers complimentary shuttle service as an added bonus.
Enjoy the comforts of spacious layouts and high-end designer finishes of the exquisite pre-furnished two- or three-bedroom residences. Indulge in exceptional resort-style services such as 24-hour room service, housekeeping, an on-call concierge, and a complimentary shuttle service to the beach club. All these advantages will be available to guests of the resort condominium program as well. It’s all yours at Beachwalk.
- Italian furnishings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious living room
- Spacious master bedroom
- Oversized balcony with a view of the Intracoastal Waterway and the city skyline
- Balcony adjoins to both the master bedroom and living room
- Infinity edge pool overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway
- Spectacular 34th floor Cielo Room pool deck with private cabanas
- Infinity pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean on the 34th floor
- State-of-the-art fully-equipped fitness centre
- Cardio theatre with Intracoastal views
- Seaside dining along the Intracoastal Waterway
- Sundry shop
- Health Spa with male and female saunas/locker rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to your members-only beach club
- Housekeeping, cleaning and laundry staff
- On-call concierge
- 24/7room service offered to all units, 365 days a year
- 24/7 valet parking
- Wireless high-speed internet throughout the common areas
- Full-featured security system